Thursday, October 16, 2008

emmasen 052



















15 Oct 08

I'm prompted to list the blessings that ABBA has blessed me with in the land that He has given me (Deu 28: 8, 11), currently it is the town of Tilburg in the province of Brabant in southern part of The Netherlands, in addition to the manifold blessings, namely, His divine health, wisdom, joy, love, protection, sound sleep, shalom peace, lovingkindness, tendermercies, rest, righteousness, resurrection life, and the list goes on. Now I'd like to list some more others:

1) Carolina - you will never know how much she had supported me, and is supporting me in such a varied array of assistance, especially in practical aspects in Singapore, and my morale booster. I thank ABBA for her and bless her every day. Also not forgetting Linda who is always there for me.

2) Cozy bedroom
3) Large and equipped kitchen
4) Spacious living area
5) Modern gas stove
6) Lots of working surfaces
7) Space to put stuff
8) Nice toilet
9) Very nice bathroom
10) A hallway before the living area
11) Plenty of windows
12) Yummy muesli bars
13) An extra lamp now to brighten my room
14) ipod speakers that I bought here for only E$29, so I sleep with worship songs playing all night long
15) My bike and a cute raincoat that I bought only yesterday
16) Oh, this is indeed a blessing - reliable heating system that works like new! It keeps the flat really warm and comfortable - right now I'm in only light cotton blouse and shorts!

Psalm 136: O, Voon-Cheng give thanks to The LORD, for He is absolutely good
His love to me in CHRIST JESUS endure forevermore!
Praise JESUS, hallelujah!



No comments: