Saturday, October 11, 2008

emmasen 047




10Oct08
1) During Cultural Awareness session - we were requested to draw a pie chart representing ourself. I was prompted - not to draw a pie chart - but to illustrate a real pie, with a plush apple in the centre. The activity will resume 2 weeks later (next week is the school's autumn 1-week break) - and the lecturer will then lead us in the sharing of our drawing. As my coursemates were handing in their drawing - I noticed that most of them depicted their pie charts with various segments. As for me - my whole life is under the Grace of my Heavenly ABBA - and through the Finished Work of CHRIST JESUS at the cross for me, ABBA keeps Voon-Cheng as the apple of His eye - and He hides me in the protective shadow of His wings - Psalm 17:8.
2) Our group of 5, working together for a project on the critique of a journal article.

No comments: