Monday, October 6, 2008

emmasen 042



5Oct08

Sunday. Drizzled the whole day. Tracy and I decided not to attend the Maranatha and New Apostolic Church - as both services are in Dutch. So we worshipped in our own rooms.

Tracy had an inspiration from GOD and painted two lovely pictures to depict 3 Bible verses:
- Pro 3:5,6: Trust in The LORD with all your heart, and lean not upon your own understanding - in all your ways, acknowledge Him - and He will make your paths straight.
- Pro 19:21: Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.
- Psa 130:5,6: I wait for The LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I put my hope. My soul waits for The LORD, more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning.

She shared the Holy Spirit's leading for the above verses, and said she likes to paint as the SPIRIT inspires. She says her church in Singapore - Church of our Saviour - has a ministry of GOD's word with the creative arts, eg. art, music, dance, etc.

I shared that ABBA leads me in rather similar fashion, albeit in the field of simple photos.

Like today: I took a photo of the rain and meditated on one of ABBA's many promised blessings for Voon-Cheng in CHRIST JESUS found in Deuteronomy 28, verse 12 (personalized):

In CHRIST JESUS - ABBA blesses Voon-Cheng by opening the heavens - the storehouse of His bounty - to send rain on my land in season, and to bless all the work of my hands. Praise our Heavenly Father!