Thursday, October 9, 2008

emmasen 043






6Oct08

Photos:

- Clouds - I like clouds - it reminds me that ABBA has blessed me by seating me high above the nations on the world ... it is a very blessed position in CHRIST JESUS ... it is the very first blessing in Deuteronomy ... and the very first blessing is a blessing of our position in CHRIST JESUS - how excellent! Praise ABBA

- Huib from ICT Dept came to our residences to help me log into wireless internet access (a temporary measure until our LAN access is connected)

- The photocopiers at Fontys U are very solid - no smell of carbon, clean and made like a tank - they sound solid too.

- After photocopying notes, I returned to my flat and the lock jammed onto my key - praise ABBA, Tracy was home - so she could let me in. Nevertheless, I couldn't get into my room - because the door key is also my room key. I tried calling the housing agent's after-office telephone number but everything was in Dutch. I called one of our lecturers Jan, but it was an answering machine. As I was trying to locate a Dutch person to help me with the calls - Jan called back - hallelujah! He coordinated a workman to come and fix the lock. By the time it was repaired, it was about 1opm - yet, praise ABBA that His Grace is sufficient for me and the circumstances that I face. Indeed, He has blessed me by seating me high above the nations on the world!

No comments: