Monday, April 27, 2009

emmasen 243








24Apr09
- Friday - Ruth Swee flew to London to attend the SingaporeDay 2009.
- Ruth and I attended Christ Methodist Church in Singapore.
- She married a German man and stays in Germany. They have a 4yr old daughter Sonja.
- Ruth and Sonja will stay with me.
- Singapore organizes a SingaporeDay carnival every year for its overseas citizens. Last year it was held in Melbourne. The year before that, in 2007, it was held in New York.
- Praise The Lord that the venue in 2009, where I am stationed for my dissertation, is in London!
- In the afternoon, the London cohort celebrated Sarita's son's birthday. She brought tidbits and presents for us! I gave a Matchbox toy car to her son (for her to give him when she's back in India). We had a picnic in the field.

No comments: