Monday, April 13, 2009

emmasen 231


12Apr09
My first Easter Sunday in London!
- Celebrated Easter Sunday at Elim Church, East Sheen.
- Pastor Bob spoke God's message essentially from John 19:1 - ' Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him.'
- The word 'therefore ' is significant in that it fulfilled God's redemption plan for all people through His Son's death.
- And, hallelujah for Jesus' resurrection that we live with Him.
- During my quiet time, I am so filled with praise.
- The Blood of Jesus paid for all our sins.
- The Stripes of Jesus paid for all our diseases.
- The Cross of Jesus paid for all our curses.
- His Blood declared no more condemnation.
- His Stripes declared no more diseases.
- His Cross declared no more curses.
- By His Blood, God imputed everlasting righteousness.
- By His Stripes, God imputed everlasting resurrection-life.
- By His Cross, God imputed everlasting blessings one after another.
- And all these never based on our efforts, performance, or behaviour.
- All these based on God's superabounding grace.
- All these based on God's never-conditional grace.
- All these based on God's never-diminishing grace.
- Plus, God's eternal love to us.
- Plus, God's agape love to us.
- Plus, God's ever-great love for us.
- And it all manifested in The Finished Work of Jesus at Calvary.
- I believe that when Adam sinned, man died spiritually, and his DNA suffered the vulnerability of degeneration.
- I believe that when I put my faith in Jesus ...
- Abba regenerated my spirit,
... restored my soul,
... and renewed my body's DNA.
- I believe that via The Blood, The Stripes & The Cross of Jesus ...
... one of the twin helix strand in the DNA of every cell in my body is His Righteousness bought by His Blood,
... the other twin helix DNA strand is His Resurrection-Life redeemed by His Stripes,
... and, the multiple base-pairings are His Blessings purchased by His Cross.
- My entire life - hallelujah - is:
Blood-bought!
Stripes-redeemed!
Cross-purchased!
Blessed Easter to you!

No comments: