Thursday, April 9, 2009

emmasen 227



8Apr09
- A lovely day with the sun smiling and the clouds grazing in the azure sky.
- I enjoyed this gorgeous day.
- Indeed a beautiful day that The Lord has made and I rejoice and am glad in it.
- Nope, I refuse to think that it is a wasted day - I had a fruitful day enjoying the attractive scenery and reading two textbooks.
- I received a forwarded email from a sister-in-Christ, Ruth.
- She's married to a German man and stays in Germany.
- The email is about "Singapore Day in London 2009"
- In 2007, it was held in NewYork, and in Melbourne in 2008.
- I am grateful to Abba for arranging it to hap in London when I'm here!
- I've gotten an e-ticket. Ruth may fly over and stay with me just to attend it - afterall - it has been organized specially for us: Singapore Citizens! - and entry is only via our NRICs! The privilege is reserved for us! How can I miss it.
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 09, at Hampton Court Palace.
- Organized by the Overseas S'porean Unit of the PM's Office.
- http://www.singaporeday.sg
- Hawkers are being flown in to cook:
* Geylang Lor 29 Fried Hokkien Mee
* 328 Katong Laksa
* Hill Street Fried Kway Teow
* Wee Nam Kee Chicken Rice
* Casuarina Curry Restaurant
- Celebrities include Dim Sum Dollies, Jack Neo, Singapore Idol Taufik, Hossan Leong, Adrian Pang.
- Oh, I look forward to this day - indeed, it will be another beautiful day that The Lord has made - and I will surely rejoice and be glad in it - thank you Abba for Sat, 25 Apr 09!

No comments: