Friday, April 17, 2009

emmasen 235






16Apr09
- Saw the geese fighting over territory
- There is a pair of resident geese at this field in front of my room.
- This morning, 3 other pairs came to graze and a loud quarrel ensued.
- A naive child approaches the geese. His mother was busy texting - until she heard the commotion and quickly went forth to prevent him from venturing nearer the hissing and honking aggressive birds.
- Reminded me of Abba's blessing of territory to me in Christ Jesus.
- 1 Chro 4:9, 10
- Jabez was more honorable than his brothers ... Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.
- I personalize it as:
In Christ, Voon-Cheng honours The Finished Work of Christ Jesus at the cross for me - and Abba blesses me and enlarges my territory. His hand is ever be with me, keeping me from harm so that I am free from pain. Abba has already and always granted this blessing on me in Christ - hallelujah!
- May God bless you with the same as we trust in Christ's Finished Work at Calvary. Bless you. And your territory too.

No comments: