Friday, April 3, 2009

emmasen 222










3Apr09
By ABBA's grace - completed my 5,000-word essay on disability studies! Such a relief. The Turnitin check and report took less than half an hour. All of us have to submit (turn-it-in) our paper online to a pliagiarism-checking software. As the marking tutor in Prague requires 2 paper copies of my assignment and a paper copy of the Turnitin I printed them out at the library and walked 25mins to East Sheen's post office - what I call a 'paper airport' - to send off my two groups of friends, each numbering 5,415, together with one passport called Turnitin. Now, I can concentrate on entertaining my 20,000 friends in my dissertation palace here in London! Some sights of East Sheen shown here. Saw there's an Elim Pentecostal Church - will celebrate church this Sunday here!

No comments: