Wednesday, April 15, 2009

emmasen 233



14Apr09
- Saw a rhododendron bush with attractive pink flowers.
- First time I came across the word 'rhododendron' was years ago.
- I remember I was reading a magazine called Southern Screen - Nankuo Tienyin.
- It must be around 1969 - woww, about 40 yrs ago.
- I was then smittened by Shaw and Cathay cinema stars.
- Lily Ho, Wang Ping, Ivy Lingpo, Li Ching, Betty Tingpei, Tina Chinfei.
- The guys: Tsunghua, Yuehhua.
- The more experienced ones: Lin Dai, Li Li Hua.
- Back to rhododendron: The photo showed Ching Li and the caption described her posing in Fragrant-Harbour (Hong Kong) springtime with rhododendron flowers.
- 40 years ago, ya?
- How do I maintain myself these days?
- Balanced meals? Fruit and vegetables? Exercise? Vitamins, etc?
- Nope - it is by The Grace of Abba that keeps me healthy, with abundant life, joy, peace of heart & mind, rest, and length of days.
- It is by The Stripes of Jesus at Calvary for me, already & always.
- The resurrection life and divine health of Abba in Christ Jesus aredi & alwis reside in me.
- Yup, I do eat with His wisdom.
- Today, my Abba assures me that it is He Who makes me, whose hope is in Him, to be renewed in my strength, to soar on wings like eagles, to run and not grow weary, and to walk and not be faint (Isa 40:31).
- Abba's Word says in Ps.103:5 that He satisfies my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagle's.
- One elaboration of "He satisfies my mouth with good things" refer to Abba ornamenting my lips with the anointing of The Holy Spirit - that is, praying in tongues.
- Praying or singing in The Holy Spirit is a gift from Abba that renews our youth like the eagle's.
- May Abba continue to remind us of His already and always given gift of His Holy Spirit.
- Bless you - Grace, Peace and Youth of Abba in Christ Jesus to you this day, and always.
- Youthfully yours - Aredi Alwis Tiang.

No comments: