Friday, November 21, 2008

emmasen 088




20Nov08

Birthday Gift from Myself to Myself:

Lizzy came over to our class and informed me that the parcel that I had sent via sea-mail, before I set out for Europe on 22-Aug - finally arrived! Woww, it took 3 months, i.e. 12 weeks. The service staff at SingPost said it would only take a matter of 6 to 8 weeks. I had tracked the parcel about 4 working days ago. I was slightly crossed because the authorities - whoever they are! - had completely sliced through the tape that I had used to seal the box, and left gaping holes at the sides.

Nevertheless, praise JESUS, my parcel arrived!, my things are intact!, my down-feather parka is here!, more thermal wear has come!, plus other small stuff. It is like a birthday gift from Voon-Cheng Tiang to Aredi Alwis Tiang! Thanks be to ABBA for the safe delivery of the parcel to his beloved. I'm so happy, I fashioned a hook (from wires found along the roads as I cycled), also found a hole at a corner, and viola! - there hangs my winter parka! Praise The LORD! Hallelujah!

No comments: