Thursday, November 20, 2008

emmasen 087







19Nov08 - My Birthday Today!

Praise The LORD - this is a beautiful, blessed day that The LORD has made; Voon-Cheng rejoice and be glad in it. Somehow I awoke early to catch the early gleam of dawn. The Word of ABBA says my path as the righteousness of GOD in CHRIST JESUS is like the first gleam of dawn, and it will shine brighter and brighter until the perfect day (Pro 4:18) Indeed today is a cool but sunny-cloudy day. The sky was criss-crossed with aeroplane's exhaust. Looks unusual

Connie, from Fontys International Office was full of encouragement when she saw my drawings on display near the Library.
Carolina sent me an uplifting e-birthday card, and it confirmed ABBA's reassuring words to me this morning during my quiet time, that I am so precious to Him. Eph 1:4 says ABBA has chosen me in CHRIST JESUS before the foundation of the world ..., and Ps 139:13 brings comfort that He had formed my inward parts, and had covered me in my mother's womb. Bless Carolina for being a vessel worthy of His use to bring me His loving edification.

In the evening, Tracy, Ivana, Yee-Ling, Ahsan and I went out for Dutch-treat dinner at Tony's Wok. Boss Leow and his wife Xiao-Yan are appreciative that I bring coursemates over for dinner. He will always include side dishes, on the house, for us to enjoy. This evening, they had prepared 'phoenix claws' braised with spicy bean paste. In Singapore I've always felt very 'girly' about eating chickens' feet - but tonight I had a plateful of it, even though it was overly salty.
Xiao-Yan thought that her digital camera was spoilt. From what she said, I thought it could be spent batteries, even though she said she had changed new batteries. After I had asked to see it, I fitted my super-strength Energizer Lithium into hers, it was working perfectly well. She realized that ordinary batteries are too weak even to start the camera.

Dank U wel (Thank You) JESUS for an indeed beautiful, blessed birthday day.

No comments: