Wednesday, November 5, 2008

emmasen 073





5Nov08

- Within the 12hrs that US knew who their new President is - our Eramus Mundus 08/09 Cohort knew which of the 3 Countries that we shall be developing our Dissertation for 6months from Mar - Sep 09!

- To London, UK: Aredi-Alwis Tiang, YeeLing, Meena, Sarita, Charles, Mesfin, Estevan, Keshar.

- To Tilburg, Netherlands: Tracy, Maria, Ivana, Jackaline, Jeruth, Seth, Prince.

- To Prague, Czech Republic: Baby, Munira, KumLoy, Ahsan, Paulos, Ibra.

I will miss Tracy! Although the countries were 'allotted' to us based on our research topics and availability of supervisors - I perceived it in another realm:

Oh, it is such a beautiful passage of ABBA's blessings to me in CHRIST JESUS - based on His superabounding Grace, His everlasting Love, and the Perfect Work of CHRIST JESUS at the cross for me.

And it is found in Deuteronomy 28, the famous passage of ABBA's blessings. Within this passage, the promise of ABBA blessing me in the land that He gives to me, is emphasized thrice over! A triple blessing. Behold the love of ABBA to me!

1) Verse 8: ABBA blesses me in the land that He is giving me - (and in the above context, it will be London, UK!) (whereas currently, it is Tilburg, The Netherlands!) (and this is applicable for the two other verses as well)

2) Verse 11: ABBA blesses me by granting me abundant prosperity in the land that He ... gives me!

3) Verse 12: ABBA blesses me with an open heaven, the storehouse of His bounty - sending rain on my land in season and blessing all the work of my hands!

Verse 12 is significant - because ABBA has so graciously in CHRIST JESUS, to progress from "the land that He gives me" to declaring that it is "my land"! ABBA is forever so lovingly intimate. Just like in Psalm 23 - He progresses from "The LORD" and "He" - to - "You" (in David's eyes).
Moreover, His Word says that His blessing is upon me personally, so that I am blessed in the land He gives me.

Hence I praise ABBA that - as for me - the tutors did not allocate London to me - but rather - that ABBA blesses me in London that He gives to me - and London is now "my land" in CHRIST JESUS, and all the promises of His blessing in Deu 28! Hallelujah!

No comments: