Wednesday, November 19, 2008

emmasen 086


18Nov08

Hmmm, someone by the name of Dan Bridges posted a comment about my Knol in Google. If you'd like to check out what I've written about Tithing, click:


At first I was apprehensive whether it is a scathing remark or positive comment. By ABBA's grace - it was both a blessing and an encouragement. It reads:

Voon-Cheng, God bless you for the work you put into researching and writing your knol. My wife and I found much to agree with and to study in your presentation.

I replied:

With Heartfelt Appreciation
Hi, Dan (and Mrs Bridges) - thank you for your encouragement. Thank You LORD JESUS for appointing Dan (and Mrs Bridges) to edify me. The glory is Yours, LORD. And JESUS, I also thank You that You promised to bless those who bless me (Gen 27:29), so I thank You that You have blessed and are continuing to bless Dan and his family. Also, LORD, as Dan had given (an encouragement and a blessing) to me - I pray that You will give to him: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into his bosom. For with the same measure that he had used, let You measure it back to him (Lk 6:38). Thank You, JESUS. Behold Your love unto us!

Tomorrow is my birthday! This is the 3rd time that I'm spending my birthday overseas: 1996 in Melbourne, 1999 in Perth, then 2008 in The Netherlands. A Dutch coursemate, Maria, sent me a Happy Birthday card. Email well-wishes are also coming in. I am so thrilled I had to take a photo of the card. By the way, I'm showing off my jacket too.

This corduroy jacket with a furry collar and metal buttons costs only 3euros - approximately S$6! It was on special sale. The matching jeans also costs 3euros. As you can see, I like a good bargain!

1 comment:

dosdan said...

Hello, it's Dan Bridges again (commented about your Tithing knol). If you can provide me with an email address, I'll send you a testimony about my disabled child, Timothy Bridges.

God bless you, Dan.