Thursday, July 31, 2008

Friends Forever 009



I would consider the camaraderie with fellow VPs - Ruth, Loke, Donna and Keith - to be one my most memorable moments throughout my 7 1/2 years as a VP, and about 17 years in special education. We were colleagues ... we were project co-members ... and we were course-mates for a full 7 weeks in 2007 at NIE for the MOE's Special Education Leadership Programme. But more than just that - we connected with each other - busy as we always were - as buddies.

Together we laughed, we understood, we agreed on differences, we lunched, we dined, we perspired, we gave, we took, and we supported each other. With due regards to others, I've never worked with a most fun group of fellow VPs till we came together. My highest respect goes to them. They have taught me plenty about work and about myself.

I wish them God's special blessings of wisdom, good health, happiness, safety, a fulfilling career and a very blessed life, always. They are not only friends forever, but memories forever too.

No comments: