Monday, July 7, 2008

Friends Forever 001









First of all, I wish myself and all my youthful family and friends - a Very Blessed Youth Day 2008. I always have a warm fuzzy feeling whenever I get together with friends.

This afternoon started really well with having lunch with Mona, Wenggie and Kevin @ Ichiban Japanese Restaurant. It was crowded since today is a school holiday in lieu of Youth Day yesterday.

After that, we visited LayHoon, Ray and their ooo-very-cute newborn son: Darius, who was delivered in Melbourne. They have relocated to Melbourne and are having a short visit here. We celebrated LayHoon's birthday too. Pui-Pui, the family canine, is ever so obedient and gentle. The special ang-ku-kuehs bought by Wenggie and Kevin were yummy - although I look forward to a bigger treat from them, ahem. (Wenggie anointed her home with holy anointing oil yesterday morning and hours later, sold their apartment at the price they wanted, hallelujah). Well - the very pregnant Mona and I just ate and talked.

Family and Friends - truly they are God's precious gifts to us. God bless them always.

No comments: