Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Friends Forever 003


Today was an absolutely fulfilling day. After collecting my Netherlands visa, I visited the UK department to lodge my application for my UK visa. Then I bumped into former colleague Richard Lim and we updated with each other over coffee and barley. God is so generous. He topped it with another warm and cozy get-together with LayHoon, Ray, baby Darius, Carolina, Linda, Winnie and Yuyun. Of course, not forgetting LayHoon's Parents and pet canine Pui-Pui. Wow, it was chit-chat and food galore. We had 933 golden pillow, tau sar piah, Thai mango salad, prawn lettuce wraps, pastries, and naturally ripened durians - with bittersweet flesh, sedap! And while the ladies were chatting away while coo-ing with Darius - Ray helped me to update and install some software in my Toshiba notebook. God is so good all the time. He didn't just give me a fulfilling day, He gave me an absolutely fulfilling day! Friends from God - precious and forever. God bless them always.

No comments: