Tuesday, February 10, 2009

emmasen 170


10Feb09
- Bought some really good navel oranges recently.
- Usually would cut into wedges and eat them.
- I love the conference pears too - and as usual, would just bite into it.
- 3 days ago I thought I'd peel the oranges and cut the pears into pieces, and put them in a bowl - so that I can eat fruit and work on my laptop as well.
- I discovered something that after years of eating navel oranges I had never known
- Navel oranges don't just have a navel on its outer skin ...
... behold, within the peel and the orange is embedded another foetal fruit!
- Have you heard of the triple assurances? - drawing a poor analogy to the orange peel, the fruit proper, and the navel core.
- John 14:20 tells of JESUS saying: "... I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you."
- Seemingly a mere few words - but, ohhh, such blessed assurances!
- Grace and peace of ABBA to you in CHRIST JESUS.

No comments: