Monday, January 26, 2009

emmasen 153










24Jan09
- ABBA's grace is so amazing.
- I had absolutely no plans for Chinese New Year (first day is on Monday, 26Jan)
- Via His grace, 2 weeks ago, I was furnished with an email contact of a lady who once worked in the same organization.
- Chinese New Year (CNY) was not even on my mind.
- When she returned my email, she invited me to celebrate CNY with her family!
- It was only then, that I enquired with a coursemate and knew the date of CNY.
- So, today I visited Mary in Amsterdam and met her family.
- We had a full day, and one of it was to decorate her house with CNY decor! - something I had not done for a long time!
- One pix show me enjoying raw herring in Amsterdam Central
- Another is the shop exterior of a "coffee shop".
- Coffee Shops are licensed to sell soft drugs - in Netherlands, it is the right of people to enjoy stress-relieving moments.

No comments: