Saturday, January 3, 2009

emmasen 129


31Dec08
- Original plan was the 4 Cs and 2 Fs:
- Cycle down to Centrum to Celebrate the Countdown;
- and, watch the Fireworks and Festivities.
- But didn't want to further irritate my scratchy throat
- (I have to be honest - ABBA wasn't on my celebration agenda! :P)
- A group of coursemates went to Rotterdam to welcome the new year
- Even before mid-night, sounds of neighbourhood fireworks (yes, it's allowed here) were almost continuous (and it lasted for more than an hour past the count-down) - and I'm all on my own in my flat.
- I watched TV - how Aukland, Sydney, Amsterdam and London bid sayonara to 2008 and greeted 2009.
- Then ABBA says why not Celebrate JESUS since I'm all cosy at home?
- ABBA always has the best suggestion
- So I celebrated JESUS and His Finished Work at Calvary for me, with the Holy Communion.
- Much more than what the 4Cs and 2Fs can merely, temporarily offer - I had the Best Celebration and Count-Up to a 2009 that is filled with ABBA's love, grace, righteousness, shalom-peace, divine-health, prosperity, success, favour, abundance, and much, much more.
- And for you, who are reading this, I ask ABBA to bless the same.
- Blessed New Year 2009.
- ABBA has a nota bene (N/B) attached: He promises, He guarantees in Jer 17:7 and 8 that blessed are we (you, reading, and Aredi-Alwis, typing) whose trust and confidence is in Him (not in self or work or investments) - because in CHRIST JESUS - it is ABBA who will establish us like a robust tree planted by the Living Water of CHRIST Himself, that thrusts its roots to This Source of Life - of the grace of Rhemata CHRISTOS (and, there is a big difference from the word of law in the Old Testament) - we are never anxious when heat, pressure, stress come because it is He who makes our leaves always verdant, lush and green - we are never of troubled heart in a year of drought (as is currently unfolding in the world financial crisis) - why? - because it is He who makes us never failing to bear dew-kissed, rosy-skinned, juice-ladened, abundant fruit!!!
- If you're following this, I also pray that ABBA bless this to you too.

2 comments:

david santos said...

Really beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

Have a nice weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi David, thank you for a plesantly-surprising encouragement, appreciate it :) Blessed weekend too - and Blessed New Year 2009 to you and your family.