Monday, December 29, 2008

emmasen 123














25Dec08 - Christmas Day!
- Visited Jong en Vrij Kerst (Young & Free Church) in Rotterdam.
- Pastor Marcel knows Pastor Prince of New Creation Church - and Jong en Vrij Church is a church that shares the glorious abundance of GOD's grace and His gift of righteousness
- (Romans 5:17 says because we have in CHRIST JESUS received ABBA's abundant grace and gift of righteousness - we reign in life!)
- Lois and Jan picked me up at the train station.
- Here are some fotos
- The service is very similar to New Creation Church, so I felt very at home, and the hospitality is wonderful
- Pastor's message is about me having received The Best Christmas Gift: JESUS!
- Altho' the service is in Dutch, Lois provided the translation (I think I was the only one that day who needed English translation) over wireless headset.
- There was a children's ministry performance about the nativity scene
- I received prayers after the service.
- In the evening, I was invited for dinner with Lois, Gertrude, Bas (who did the sumptious cooking) and Jan.
- We shared testimonies
- Lois and Jan also prayed with me before I alighted from Jan's car to board the train.
- I asked ABBA what is the word to describe today
- The answer in me is: Meaningful
- What a meaningful day celebrating JESUS today on His birthday in a grace church with brothers and sisters in CHRIST, drinking His love, feasting upon His Word, and resting in His Perfect Finished Work at the cross - which He was born to accomplish.
- Hallelujah.

No comments: