Monday, December 22, 2008

emmasen 120




22Dec08
- Last night, was talking to Charles, a cohort member and a firm Christian, about Christmas, and I quoted 2Corinthians 8:9 - for we know the Grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST - that though He was rich, yet for our sake, He became poor, so that we through His poverty might become rich.
- And this morning when I opened my email to see New Creation Church's e-devotional message - Pastor Prince had also used the very same verse - to confirm His lovely Word!
- Then, as I was reading the Bible, I noticed I have a bookmark of long ago - let me see - when my sister Ing was in Pre-U - which is 36 years ago! She was in St Nicholas and was introduced to Christianity, so she had bought (or was given)this bookmark from Toa Payoh's Zion Gospel Mission. She even signed her name, if you can make it out, in red ballpoint ink. I'm still praying for her, and my siblings who do not yet accepted CHRIST as their Saviour.
- When I was in the household of my parents when they were alive - I claimed ABBA's promise in Acts 16:32 - believe in the LORD JESUS and you will be saved, you and your household. And The Promise Maker and The Promise Fulfiller never failed me - both my mother and my papa were gloriously save and now they are rejoicing with Him in heaven. Hallelujah!
- If you look even closer - there are tear stains on Ing's signature.

No comments: