Saturday, December 20, 2008

emmasen 117




19Dec08
- Today is the last day for lessons. The uni will be closed for Christmas break from 20Dec till 5Jan. Library will be opened on one or two days during this break. Some of my coursemates have already flown home or for short holidays around Europe. I have no plans for traveling, but may take day trips.
- One lecturer has invited us to her home on Christmas Eve and/or Boxing Day. On Christmas Day, I will visit the Jong en Vrij (Young and Free) Church in Rotterdam. New Creation Church have liaisons with Jong en Vrij Church.
- Went to buy groceries in the afternoon. Saw workers spray-jetting the floors within the premises of our accomodation.
- I like to go Jumbo to buy my groceries.
- On the way, via another route, saw the Nazareth House. Asked someone walking near there and he said it is not a church, but used to be an elderly folks' home, but is now a student hostel.

No comments: