Thursday, December 18, 2008

emmasen 115










17Dec08
- Fontys Uni organized 2 Christmas celebrations - one specially for our Erasmus Mundus cohort by Wim, one of our lecturers; and the other for all Fontys Staff.
- I liked the kerstbroodjen (Christmas Bread) filled with raisins, nuts and sweet almond paste, eaten with butter.
- There was even a live Nativity Scene.
- I performed a Sign-Language dance using Darlene Zschech's 'Shout to The LORD' - and at the end of the song, managed to do a split, although I had not been practising my split for a long time. (Had to do stretching exercises for the last 3 weeks!)
- One of the activities was for everyone to paint a picture about Christmas - and I painted a heart to symbolize that Christmas is all about The Love of ABBA for you and I, in sending JESUS to be born so that He may die to pardon us and to bless us all.

No comments: