Friday, August 15, 2008

Google Knol on Tithing



By GOD's Grace - I have just written and published a Knol in Google. Google's Knol is similar in concept to Wikipedia. As defined by Google, a Knol is a unit of knowledge.

The title of my publication is "Tithing". It is about Biblical tithing.

All that is in there has been sourced and interpreted mainly from Pastor Joseph Prince's sermons. Only a few things in it are what I believe GOD's revelation to me about tithing. The Knol is therefore not representative of Pastor Joseph Prince nor of New Creation Church. I look forward to your comments, advice of feedback to help me improve any areas that are lacking.

Please click the following link, (and hopefully it links):


GOD bless! :)

1 comment:

Edward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.