Monday, June 8, 2009

emmasen 287







7Jun09
- Sunday - celebrated church at Hillsong.
- Pastor Gary spoke on how I am not in any position in any location by chance - it is by Abba's divine appointment: Esther 4:14 - "and who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this".
- I am grateful for Abba's Word for me in Christ Jesus - that via His Finished Work at the cross on my behalf, He has called me personally by name and arranged for me to be wherever I am and continue to receive His blessings and be a blessing.
- Went for lunch with a group of new Hillsong friends, including Denise (with me in photo) and Cecilia - at an Italian restaurant Zizzi's. They were having a two meals for price of one promotion, praise Jesus! I had spaghetti and meatballs.
- Photo also shows their open fire pizza oven.

No comments: