Tuesday, June 2, 2009

emmasen 282








2Jun09
Photos featured today deals with identity crisis of sorts.
- 1st 3 photos show only my backpack, having no identity in itself.
- The photo with huge red doors is the LFB - London Fire Brigade.
- Two doors away, there is a cafetaria called Fire Station.
- Whether it is owned by the LFB or not - such a thing cannot happen in Singapore.
- Like, you cannot use another identity in vain.
- The last two photos are kinda sad.
- A destitute woman sits outside Sainsbury supermarket with a sign that says:
Homeless with two cats ... spare change or cat food please.
- A homeless man sits dejectedly at a bus stop.
- Two real people, but without their rightful identities.
- In a vast and fast world - identities are lost.
- Only Abba can give us a truth-identity
- Not a true identity ... but an identity that is based on His truth in Christ Jesus
- When I put my faith in Jesus, Abba inputs into me an everlasting and unconditional identity.
- Through the Blood of Jesus, my identity is that of a dearly beloved child of Abba Father.
- And no matter what happens, I am this identity and this identity is me forever.
- Friend, don't be satisfied with merely a true identity
- Get the real thing - a truth-identity in Christ Jesus.

No comments: