Monday, June 1, 2009

emmasen 280








31May09
Sunday - this is a day that The Lord has made - I will rejoice in Christ Jesus and be glad in it!
- Pastor Robert Ferguson spoke on the blessedness of spending time with Jesus - reading His Word, praying, listening, receiving and rejoicing - He is The Light of the world, The Bread of life, The Wisdom of Abba, The Living Water, Salvation, Redemption, Grace, Righteousness, Resurrection Life, Shalom-peace, Blessing, etc.! It is always a blessing to 'walk' with Abba.
- I always like the lyrics of this song: He is everything I need! Yes, Jesus is everything I need - surpassing my studies, daily routine, etc.!
- I am amused that the bottles - looking like usual beer or vodka bottles - are nowadays made of plastic.
- Party's over, welcome to cleaners, litter and the opportunistic crows.

No comments: