Monday, June 1, 2009

emmasen 279









30May09
General photos:
- Outside Roehampton University main entrance - on way to Putney to visit bank and buy groceries.
- Visited Shepherd's Bush Market - a long row of market style stalls not unlike Change Alley and Johore pasar besar in the past.
- I like this stall at Shepherd's Bush Green, a short distance from the market - each bowl of fruit or vege is one pound.
- Wipe-Out, Bump cars, first aid - all ready to cater to the crowd this evening for the prom-like Summer Ball for RU students.
- Fireworks kick off the party at 9pm
- Ladies were dressed to the nines - minis, stilettoes, cleavages, bling-bling, gorgeous hair and scarlet lips. Men wore suits of all fashion. I did a little study from my window, dressed in my pyjamas. Some party goers spied me and waved to me - they pitying me - and I pitying them.
-By Abba's grace - although the band played, the ladies shrilled, the men sang all the way till 5am (that was the programme) - Abba let me sleep absolutely soundly at 12+mn and woke at 7am fresh to get ready to celebrate church - hallelujah!

No comments: