Monday, September 29, 2008

emmasen 032




25Sep08
Took a bus to central. I had lost my bike key (only one, as it was a used bike). The bike key I'm referring to is the one for the 'ring' type of lock that is already built into the bike for the rear wheel. I had wanted to duplicate it earlier, but the shop closed at 5 and I arrived slightly late after classes are over. So I had Tony Wok stirfry Chinese food. I committed the loss into ABBA's hand, and trust that by His grace, He can work out the solution for me. On the way home, I realized that Dutch people can bring their pets onto buses. This lady had an obedient and lovely dog. When I reached home, it seemed like the bike looking at me forlornly, saying: I'm yours, yet I'm not yours ... because without the key, you can't use me.

No comments: