Monday, September 1, 2008

emmasen 001








emmasen is for The Erasmus Mundus Masters in Special Education Needs.
Lovely, thoughtful friends came to send me at T3 Changi.
Many who couldn't come called and sent smses with warm wishes.
My 2nd Sister Pat and my 2nd Brother Jack offerred to drive me to airport.
Linda - with Carolina - finally fetched me, as she lives very near.
Family Members who came to T3 to give me Family Hugs were:
Eldest Sis Ros, 2nd Sis Pat, and 2nd Bro Jack.
Colleagues and Friends were:
Linda, Carolina, Loke, Donna, Keith, Daiping, Clemence, Nana, Zarifah and Aminah.
Appreciation to Aminah for helping me to secure a much welcomed extra 5kg on top of my 25kg!
GOD made man who made aeroplanes and airports - but ...
Thank GOD He gave me dear brothers, sisters and good friends to send me at the airport.
GOD bless them all.

No comments: