Monday, September 29, 2008

emmasen 027












20Sep08
Here're some photos of the flat that I share with Tracy. Praise ABBA that the heating system is working very well. We can raise the thermostat to around 26degrees and it keeps the flat warm and cozy. With just the two of us, it is a blessing to be living in such a nice accomodation. We each have our own bedroom, and share other amenities. And oh yes, I bought a bike today! Praise ABBA for leading serendipitiously to a shop that I wasn't scouting for! It costs E$79 and is a used bike, but works good. The other photo is what I normally cook for dinner - I learnt it from Monash U years ago - called "Chuck It All In" - it saves time and yet has all the basic categories of food: potatoes, chicken, broccoli, tomato, egg - and a dessert.

No comments: