Wednesday, May 27, 2009

emmasen 276
















27May09
Sharing some photos:
- Shepherd Bush quaint village hall
- Westfield shopping centre - humongous concrete thing
- BBC public queue signage
- Aminah, Hillsong's befriender.
- A side angle of Dominion Theatre
- Roses - meiquei in Mandarin
- Froebel college - an A-listed building
- Cornish pasty - like our currypuff - except that it is baked. I like the chicken and mushroom. But when you bite into it, one realizes that the filling is only one quarter, you pay for the threequarters of gas and air in the puff.
- The pair of geese with the two goslings - shared some bread with them.
- The father will never allow me to go past his defence to go near the mom and the kids.
- It's like Abba - in His grace - He'll never allow any evil to befall me, nor any disaster coming near my dwelling - His promise to me in Christ Jesus in Psalm 91 - hallelujah.

No comments: