Saturday, May 16, 2009

emmasen 264




15May09
Met 3 'angels' today
1) I visited a very far, remote school today. The train station where I got off was so deserted. No one to ask for directions. Where is the bus stop? Then I saw an elderly couple and asked them. And they said they live in that area and will send me in their car! Woww! Abba-sent angels!!! Hallelujah!
2) On the way back I took the bus from the other direction, but the driver says he doesn't know where I should alight for the train station! How could he not know? Then the only other passenger in the bus - a woman said she knows - and promptly told the driver where to let me off and gave me directions! Woww, praise Abba - another Abba-sent angel.
3) In the library - I read that former Charlie's Angels Farrah Fawcett is dying of bowel cancer. She was my favourite angel from the episode - Jill Munroe. I prayed for her.

No comments: