Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Relaxed Day






Today began with having lunch with a good friend, her new-born son, and her mom. Baby cuddled off to sleep after milk session and after doing some baby business, ahem. Nothing compares to resting in the bosom of a parent. Then I went to immigration and foreign affairs to get a travel document. Thank God it was so smooth, exceeding my expectations. As foreign affairs was so close to Botanic Gardens, I popped in for a short browse before heading home. Of course I couldn't resist taking some photos and sharing them here. I'm impressed by the 4 tiny flowers of an arid plant - they simply are themselves - blooming inspite of the harsh environment. Shalom.

1 comment:

Edward said...

I can see and feel that you are having great times :-)
Ya, nice pics on your blog too.