Friday, June 20, 2008

1st Posting: 5 Precious Pix






My first posting.

I wish my first posting to be lovely.

So here are 5 photos I've taken that I believe are beautiful.

#1. Clouds are gorgeous. They remind me that I'm seated at the right hand of my Father God with Christ Jesus.

#2. My parents - I thank God for my blessed parents who loved and provided for their children the best that they knew how. They were promoted unto glory with Jesus in 2002. In this pix, I celebrated Father's Day in 2000.

#3. My youngest brother Paul and his beloved family. Photo taken at Suntec Convention Centre on 15Oct07.

#4. These 3 golden hibiscuses are awesome. Just look at the 5 corollas and the 5 stigmas on each bloom. 3 symbolizes divine perfection, while 5 is for the abundant grace of God.

#5. Catherine is a picture of sublime rest and shalom peace. No worries. Her heart not troubled, neither afraid. A trust that is on who watches over her.
Bless you for taking time to read my first posting :)

1 comment:

Edward said...

First, wish your blog *开张大吉*
Now we will be able to "track" your whereabouts, what you are doing, ..... just joking :-)
But it will serve as a channel for us to know that you are safe and enjoying your new life in Europe .....