Saturday, March 21, 2009

emmasen 205
















17Mar09
- Tina Turner will perform in Prague in April.
- Charles Uni's Art Faculty had a mini photo exhibition - unique themes, but I've seen more innovative presentations than these.
- The ugly effects of chewing gum in Charles Uni - I'm glad Singapore banned it.
- Saw two cosmetics brands that I've hardly seen in Singapore for a long time: Orlane and Rimmel.
- Take a look - then take a guess what this stall is selling from the two pictures posted here. I'll post answer tomorrow.
- The black and angular Kotva shopping centre - the first communist shopping centre in Czechoslovakia.
- The Palladium shopping centre with 200 shops - used to be an army living quarters.
- Enjoying cheesecake with Munira. The company's great, but I've tasted greater flavour.
- Even the manholes in Prague are proudly imprinted.
- Going for dinner with us who are staying at Jinonice.
- Spring fashion and decor is already in the air.

No comments: